For me, the best and healthy corned beef is the one made at home. I learned how to cook real corned beef from one of my aunts a few years back. This recipe is easy and simple. All you need is to buy where can i buy generic propecia, a cut of beef from the hindquarter of a cattle just above the leg cut, from the butcher or you can find packed silverside beef in the supermarkets. The packed silverside beef from the supermarkets usually comes with instructions on how to cooke corned beef.
What you need to prepare:
1 tbsp Sugar
1 Onion, peeled and sliced
2 Bay Leaves
1/2 cup Vinegar
Cold water to cover the meat
Salt and Pepper to taste
For the gravy: I buy buy cheap propecia uk. 2 tbsps of Gravox, mix it with beef stock from the saucepan (where you boiled your silverside) and a bit of butter.
What you need to do:
1. Place meat in a deep sauce pan.
2. Add all the ingredients in.
3. Stir and then cover the sauce pan.
4. Slowly bring liquid to boil and reduce heat until liquid is just simmering.
5. Simmer, while covered, until meat is well done. Allow approximately 40 minutes per 500grams.
6. Once cooked turn off heat and keep meat in it liquid (to avoid dryness) until ready to slice.
7. Serve with gravy or other preferred condiments.