Thanks Chen for the tag 🙂
Here’s my questions:
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago, I was on my first working stint as a Training Assistant for a pizza chain owned by RFM. I was busy training service crews and opening restaurants all over Metro Manila and some provincial areas. It was around this time that I got myself trained inside the kitchen and be part of a production line.
I also remember that at this time, I have my Thursday night outs with my college girl friends. We’d usually meet at Megamall or Shangri-la to have dinner and catch up.
2. What are the 5 things on my to-do list today?
– work, work, work
– submit requirements to an agent
– do grocery shopping
– clean house
– write and send an article to PDI
3. Snacks I enjoy:
4. Place(s) where I lived:
– Caloocan, Novaliches, Taytay, Sydney
5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:
– buy a house in Sydney and in Manila
– put some in a trust fund
– open up a business related to coffee and photography
– write and publish a book!
– start a foundation that will focus on children’s education
I tag those who love Fridays :).