It also came with a 30ml Clarisonic Refreshing Gel which works well with my skin as it’s gentle, doesn’t leave my skin oily and doesn’t cause me to break out.
Charging the Clarisonic Mia 2 for the first time took 24 hours. I was very happy when the light finally signaled that it was fully-charged.
The main reason why I opted to buy the Clarisonic Mia 2 (I really could have opted for the cheaper and basic one) was because of the protective travel case. Since this gadget is for personal grooming, I like that my Clarisonic Mia will be kept clean whenever I travel.
- The first time I used it, my skin felt cleaner, softer and tighter.
- The brushing feels gentle on the skin and yet I feel as if I’ve had a mini-facial.
- It gets rid of blackheads on a daily basis!
- It seemed to have made my pores smaller, resulting to a less oily skin.
- It gives my skin a natural pinkish glow and even if I’ve worked all day, my face doesn’t look tired.