We read and asked the staff at Nespresso Boutique about the machine and here are some of its features:
- pre-programmed cup sizes. The three buttons on top of the machine refers to three cup sizes: Ristretto (25ml), Espresso (40ml), and Lungo (110ml).
- soft touch interface
- automatic piercing and brewing
- automatic capsule injection
- modularity – adjustable water tank according to space availablility
- magnetic dip tray
- automatic power off mode
- no drip technology (stopping drips and automatically ejecting each capsule in the used capsule container) which makes it one of the cleanest machines in the market.
On our last visit at Nespresso Boutique, the staff informed us that they were having a promo for some of their machines in store, that if we buy a machine we’d get a AUD$50 cashback. The promo was until September 9. So I had to think about it fast. Four days before the promo ended, we bought our first Nespress machine, U.
Nespresso U is reasonably priced at AUD$299.00 and it comes with an Aericcino 3 Frother and 16 coffee capsules. Because of the AUD$50 cashback promo, it means the total cost of the machine and frother for us would only be AUD$249.00. Great timing and value!
Nespresso currently sells a Limited Edition capsule, the Crealto. It’s strong and rich but smooth. You can buy a pack of 30 capsules for only AUD$25.++. We were told that it will only be available for a few more weeks so if you haven’t tried it, get it soon.